Shipping and Returns
- How much does shipping cost? There is a $5 Flat Rate fee for shipping.
- What carrier and service do you use to ship orders? We use USPS to send our packages. Depending on the size and weight of your package, we will either use the First Class Package service, or Priority Mail service. Occasionally, we will use the Ground Shipping service available through USPS, but only if the item(s) being sent are large, and insanely expensive to ship via our preferred services.
- Do you offer international shipping? Not at the moment. RETROVE currently offers shipping only within the United States. If you live outside of the US, and wish that we could ship to you, please let us know!
- When will my order be processed and shipped? Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days from order placement, weekends and holidays not included.
- After you ship my package, how long will it take to arrive? According to the USPS, packages should take between 2-5 business days to arrive. About an hour after completing your order, you will get a confirmation email from us which will include tracking information. Please refer to that email to keep tabs on your package arrival. RETROVE is not responsible for any USPS delays.
- If I check my package tracking every 5 minutes, will it arrive sooner? Oof - you're not gonna like our answer to this one. No, unfortunately, incessantly checking your tracking will not actually increase the speed of your package arrival.
RETROVE does not offer returns at this time. All sales are final.
Any imperfections in items are noted in the product details.
RETROVE is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Please know that we do our best to photograph garments with as much accuracy as possible. There may be a slight discrepancy between how the colors appear on your electronic devices versus how they appear in person. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you understand this possibility.
If there is an issue with your order, or you believe we have made an error, please send an email explaining the concern to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to find a solution. Thank you for your support!