Yay! You have chosen to shop by size. Doesn't that make secondhand shopping so much easier? Here are some tips before you get started:
1. Take a look at the below chart to convert letter sizes to approximate number sizes. Since sizing varies across brands, we suggest browsing in one letter-size down and one letter-size up from your usual size.
2. Make sure to check the "Measurements" listed in the product description to get the most accurate idea of each garment's size.
3. Be aware that sometimes garments are pinned to fit the mannequins, so to repeat the above tip: Check the listed measurements rather than relying solely on the photographs and tag sizes of each garment. Happy discovering!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.